The University-School Resource Network (USRN) is a network of institutions that are concerned with school education and have resources and expertise that they wish to bring to address issues of quality and equity in education.
The Regional Resource Centre (RRC) is conceptualised to enable the creation of spaces and mechanisms, using the USRN projects as a starting point and proceeding to institutionalise some of the ideas and strategies with which the USRN is envisioned to function.
Active forum topics
- Caste discrimination in Hyderabad Public School
- Research about 'Action Research as a tool for effcetive curriculum development and transaction'
- CESI Annual International Conference 2013 at Kolkata, India
- Advt for Various Positions in Digantar
- अगर कहीं मैं तोता होता (Agar kahin main tota hota by Raghuvir Sahai)
- पिप्पी (Pippi Longstocking by Astrid Lindgren)
- Urdu medium B.El.Ed teacher Needed to work on Urdu Medium Textboks
- B El Ed/ B.Ed for full time or part time employment-Urgent requirement
- Technology Changing How Students Learn,