- ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
- DESCRIPTION OF SERVICE
- YOUR REGISTRATION OBLIGATIONS
As a condition to using Services, You must register with eledu.net and select a screen name and password (User ID). You represent and warrant that You have provided and that you will provide eledu.net with accurate, complete, and updated registration information. In the event that any of Your registration information changes in the future, You will promptly update Your registration information on the Portal.
DO NOT SHARE YOUR PASSWORD WITH ANYONE. eledu.net will not ask You for Your User ID (including Your password). If You know or suspect that Your User ID or password has been compromised, change Your password immediately.
Services are available to individuals , whether acting on their own behalf or as an authorized employee or representative of an organisation or professional institution. If You do not so qualify, do not attempt to register for or use the Services.
- USER CONDUCT
eledu.net may now or in the future permit the submission of text, graphics, videos or other communications or Content submitted by You and other users User Submissions and the hosting, sharing, and/or publishing of such User Submissions. You understand that whether or not such User Submissions are published, eledu.net does not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to any submissions.
By way of example, and not as a limitation, You agree not to use the Services:
- to abuse, harass, threaten, defame, impersonate or intimidate other eledu.net users, or to otherwise interfere with another entity's or user's use and enjoyment of the Portal.
- to contribute or post any Content that is infringing, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, abusive, threatening, harassing, offensive, misleading, inaccurate, or otherwise violates any law or right of any third party, including but not limited to rights of privacy or publicity or intellectual property rights;
- for any illegal or unauthorized purpose or otherwise to violate the laws in Your jurisdiction, or to encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, violate any law, or is otherwise inappropriate. Without limiting the foregoing, You agree to comply with all laws of Your jurisdiction regarding online conduct, acceptable content, and copyright;
- to post or transmit, or cause to be posted or transmitted, any communication or solicitation designed or intended to obtain password, account, or private information from any eledu.net user;
- to upload, download, transmit or otherwise distribute (including via third party sites) any viruses or other disruptive or destructive files;
- to create or submit unwanted email Spam to any other eledu.net users or any URL, or otherwise to post advertisements or solicit business;
- to submit stories or comments linking to affiliate programs, multi-level marketing schemes, sites/blogs repurposing existing stories (source hops), or off-topic content;
- with the exception of accessing RSS feeds, You will not use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access the Portal for any purpose without our express written permission. Additionally, You agree that You will not: (i) take any action that imposes, or may impose in our sole discretion an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure; (ii) interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Portal or any activities conducted on the Portal; or (iii) bypass any measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Portal;
- with the intention of artificially inflating or altering the 'eledu.net count', blog count, comments, or any other eledu.net service, including by way of creating separate user accounts for the purpose of artificially altering eledu.net’s services; giving or receiving money or other remuneration in exchange for votes; or participating in any other organised effort that in any way artificially alters the results of the services of eledu.net.
- COPYRIGHT COMPLAINTS
Each entity providing Services made available through the Portal is a service provider. It is the policy of eledu.net to respond expeditiously to claims of infringement. eledu.net will promptly process and investigate notices of alleged infringement and will take appropriate actions under the Copyright Act and other applicable laws. eledu.net will terminate access for users and account holders who are repeat infringers.
If You believe in good faith that Your copyrighted material has been posted on the Portal in violation of any applicable rights or licenses, and You want this material removed, You must provide the Portal with a written communication that details the information listed in this section. It is suggested that You first contact an attorney for legal assistance on this matter.
To file a copyright infringement notification with us, You will need to send a written communication that includes substantially the following (please consult an attorney to confirm these requirements as per applicable laws):
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Send the written infringement notice and the materials above to our Designated Officer the following address:
Regional Resource Centre for Elementary Education
Room 106, CIE Annex
Academic Research Centre
University of Delhi
Delhi 110 007
Telefax: +91 11 27667434
Upon receipt of notices complying, or substantially complying, with the DMCA and this section, eledu.net may act expeditiously to remove or disable access to any material claimed to be infringing or claimed to be the subject of infringing activity and may act expeditiously to remove or disable access to any reference or link to material or activity that is claimed to be infringing.
- ELEDU.NET INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
eledu.net is the sole owner of the Portal, Services, and Content including without limitation, the Portal's code, text, graphics, software, scripts, photos, sounds, music, videos, interactive features, and logos and all intellectual property rights associated therewith (excluding Content provided by You or third parties, and unless otherwise expressly indicated by eledu.net). In addition, the overall look and feel and the compilation of all materials and content on the Portal are owned by eledu.net.
You are not authorised to use any portion of the Portal or any other eledu.net intellectual property on any other site, in the meta-tags of any other site or in any other materials. You may not modify, publish, create derivative works, copy, display, perform, distribute, or otherwise use any of the Portal or frame the Portal within any other site, without the prior written consent of eledu.net. Content on the Portal is provided to You AS IS for Your information and personal use only and may not be used, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever without the prior written consent of the respective owners. eledu.net reserves all rights not expressly granted in and to the Portal and the Content. If You download or print a copy of the Content for personal use, whether or not authorised by eledu.net, You must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained therein. You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security related features of the Portal or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on use of the Portal or the Content therein.
- WARRANTY DISCLAIMERS
YOU AGREE THAT THE PORTAL IS PROVIDED AS-IS AND THAT YOUR USE OF THE PORTAL SHALL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ELEDU.NET, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE PORTAL AND YOUR USE THEREOF, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. ELEDU.NET MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THIS PORTAL’S CONTENT OR THE CONTENT OF ANY SITES LINKED TO OR FROM THIS PORTAL AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT, (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR PORTAL, (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM OUR PORTAL, (IV) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR PORTAL BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (V) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE PORTAL. ELEDU.NET DOES NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE PORTAL OR ANY HYPERLINKED SITE OR FEATURED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING, AND ELEDU.NET WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. AS WITH THE PURCHASE OF A PRODUCT OR SERVICE THROUGH ANY MEDIUM OR IN ANY ENVIRONMENT, YOU SHOULD USE YOUR BEST JUDGMENT AND EXERCISE CAUTION WHERE APPROPRIATE. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW CERTAIN LIMITATIONS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
eledu.net makes no representations that the Portal is appropriate or available for use in all jurisdictions and locations. Those who access or use the Portal do so at their own volition and are responsible for compliance with local law.
The Portal may provide links to other World Wide Web sites or resources. Because eledu.net has no control over such sites, resources and it has an Open Source technology. You acknowledge and agree that eledu.net is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, privacy policies, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that eledu.net shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such Content, advertising, privacy policies, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
You acknowledge that eledu.net has no control over, and no duty to take any action regarding: which users gain access to the Portal; what effects the Content may have on You; how You may interpret or use the Content; or what actions You may take as a result of having been exposed to the Content. You release eledu.net from all liability for You having acquired or not acquired Content through the Portal. The Portal may contain, or direct You to sites containing, information that some people may find offensive or inappropriate. eledu.net makes no representations concerning any content contained in or accessed through the Portal, and eledu.net will not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality or decency of material contained in or accessed through the Portal. IN NO EVENT SHALL ELEDU.NET, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES OR THE PORTAL, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT, (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR PORTAL, (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM OUR PORTAL, (IV) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE, WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR PORTAL BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (V) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE PORTAL, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT THE COMPANY IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION. YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT ELEDU.NET SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR USER SUBMISSIONS OR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY AND THAT THE RISK OF HARM OR DAMAGE FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF ELEDU.NET TO YOU FOR DIRECT DAMAGES EXCEED US $200.
Choice of Law and Forum
This Agreement constitutes the entire, final and exclusive agreement between the parties and supersedes any and all other prior or contemporaneous oral or written representations or agreements between the parties relating to the subject matter hereof.
You shall have no right to assign this Agreement or any of Your obligations hereunder. eledu.net may assign this Agreement and any of its rights hereunder to third parties. The failure by any party to exercise any right provided herein shall not be deemed a waiver or forfeiture of any such right.
Every provision of this Agreement is intended to be severable. If any section of this Agreement is found to be invalid or unenforceable, then such section will be deemed amended and interpreted, if possible, in a way that renders it enforceable. If such an interpretation is not possible, then the section will be deemed removed from this Agreement and the rest of this Agreement will remain in full force and effect.
Each party shall be excused from performance and shall not be liable for any delay caused by the occurrence of any contingency beyond the reasonable control either of the excused party or it subcontractors or suppliers. These contingencies include, but are not limited to, war, sabotage, insurrection, riot or other act of civil disobedience, labor disturbance or shortage, act of public enemy, failure or delay in transportation, communications or electronic failures, act of any government affecting the terms hereof, accident, fire, explosion, flood, severe weather or other act of God.
This Agreement does not designate either party as the agent, employee, legal representative, partner or joint venturer of the other party for any purpose whatsoever. You do not have any authority of any kind to bind eledu.net in any respect whatsoever.
eledu.net and other eledu.net graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names are trademarks, trademarks or trade dress of eledu.net in India and/or other countries. The trademarks of eledu.net and trade dress may not be used, including as part of trademarks and/or as part of domain names, in connection with any product or service in any manner that is likely to cause confusion.